Hustler 6bTV Base Station Antenna used from My Mobile



Here is my latest Ham Radio antics where you can see how I made a home brew mounting bracket that fixes to any Vehicle Tow Bar allowing large base station antenna systems to be used.

You will see on the video that I sucessfully mounted a Base Station Vertical 80M-10M HF hustler 6BTV (6 band trapped vertical).
You can also see how and why I decided to try this with the Big Signals that I got on 80M, 40M, 30M and 20M all booming through the Hustler 6btv into My little Yaesu FT-100. The mount proves to be secure and quick to install, all I have to do know is try it out again when the propagation is good or perhaps a contest?

Keep an Eye open for any future activities regarding this monster mobile Vertical here or on My YouTube Channel. 73 thanks for the Visit

Comments

Phaze58 said…
I see the director , and the reflector,:))
See you on sat M8
De M1PAC
Good vid BTW
MØYKS Simon said…
Thanks phil, i am looking forward to getting together and operating our club station MX0KSC.
The kit is all ready packed and ready to go so lets hope the WX is ok. 73 buddy see you at the STAR Centre marquee.

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M