QRZ 40 Meters!

After having so much fun the other night I decided to play some more on 40M and ended up working many Amateur Radio Stations on 7.156 mhz (40M). I was also joined by local stations: Adam - 2E0LXA, Phil - M1PAC and Craig - M6CIW.
Check out the latest video here:

We had some great contacts with a lot of "rag chewing" going on and I was also called by some of my other radio friends over in Europe as well as lots of new contacts.
A special hello goes out to Peter - DC2PM, Ton - PHoTR and Satellite buddy Steve - DL1YAL who were also on the band with me last night. Catch you guys later!

Thanks to all Stations worked on 7.156mhz, all were big signals!
2E0LXA
M6CIW
M1PAC
ON3TD/M
OZ/DH8IJ
G0KSS
MI5JYK
M3ULT
M1JHG
GW6GCK
DC2PM
2W0TAR
MI3OZX
M0HEM
MW3VQJ
DL6AN
PA3YH
DL1YAL
DJ5DC
EI9JO
PH0TR
PA3FYI
Hope to catch you all on the bands soon, I should be back on the Air tonight.

73 Have a great weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design