Day 2 February QSO Challenge

Tonight's challenge has been met!  I caught a nice DX station coming in well on the 15M band earlier this evening.
I am pleased to report that Day 2 see's AI0L - Mark from Northern Colorado entering my February log. I worked AI0L - Mark at 17.34 utc on 21.252 MHz, I heard AI0L 5/9 solid copy with a 5/6 report back. Mark was running an ICOM IC-756 Pro 2, with 400 watts into 4 element stepper antenna. He was sounding great at my end with a DX distance of 4482.6 miles between our shacks.

I am enjoying the February QSO Challenge as set by M3TLL - Louise, very much. Its working out pretty well so far with a couple of nice contacts in my log, I wonder what tomorrow will bring? 73

Comments

VE9KK said…
Great work Simon, I guess I too am DX here in Canada....hope to catch you on the waves......
MØYKS Simon said…
Hi Michael, that would be great! I might try organise operating schedules later on in the Challenge.

73 & many Tnx Simon

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M