Fresh Off The Keyboard For 2014


Happy New Year To All From 2E0HTS & Family

I wanted to kick the new year off with the official launch of my latest online project which is a Ham Radio Site containing lots of useful content such as live satellite tracking, downloads and lots more. I shall leave the rest for you to explore yourself at:  2E0HTS HAM RADIO SITE


Don't worry friends and followers, I shall still be active blogging right here as usual, but for those of you wishing to access a lot more regarding Ham radio in general as well as my station I shall be continuously providing quality updated ham radio content at the all new 2014 2e0hts ham radio hub. 73 Have a great 2014!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design