Ham Radio

Thursday, August 25, 2016
Fully Recharged


This years summer holiday has been excellent as I enjoyed lots of family time at our holiday shack and also plenty of Van Camping in the DX Machine. I also managed some great ham radio contacts and got my Cushcraft Beam up at my QTH  which has made a big difference for me, its working well! Its come around quick as I am back to work next Tuesday but I have certainly made the most of my time off. The family have had a great time and we still have the bank holiday weekend to enjoy.

Best 73 and here are my latest contacts followed by some pictures I caught out and about on the Welsh Island of Anglesey and also the East Yorkshire coast during my summer tour.
posted by Simon Davison @ 10:25 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:09 am, Blogger PE4BAS, Bas said…

    Great to read you're fully reacharged. Personally had holdidays but should have been longer. Didn't have enough time to do antennawork yet. Some great photos from a nice family. Enjoy life. I see you worked CY9C as well. 73, Bas

     
  • At 8:51 pm, Blogger Simon Davison said…


    Hi Bas, the holidays always go fast no matter how long they are. I must have come up with the luck of good timing as my girls had a visit to their grandparents as I did some house maintenance and finished it early allowing me to spend the afternoon erecting the Cushcraft.
    The past month has been lovely with the family, I think they have got bigger with fresh air and lots of camping.
    My holiday is just about up and I am back in college on Tuesday, I go back a happy man! Best 73 to you and your family. Happy ham-ing! Simon

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Custom Search




 
About Me

Name: Simon Davison
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by


free counters
>
BLOGGER